Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A New Year A New Day

Well, I have made it thru the holidays. I added 5 pounds back on to my body. I knew that was going to happen, yet I just kept eating. My husbad and i have made an agreement that we are going to change our life style. Eating healthier and he too will be joining a gym with me. He said if I lose 30 pounds he will give me $500 for a new wardrobe. He also said if I don't eat chocloate for a year that I could get a boob job. So I am going to do this right.

I have taken my before pictures.
I have joined back up at the gym.
No Suger or chocolate for a week.
Drink water.

Breakfest
Coffee w/ ff cream 2 cups
Oatmeal 140 cal

Bottle water
Diet coke.


Lunch
Chicken
1/2 Cup mashed potatoes
Salad Sm
2 bread sticks

Dinner
1 cup of Chicken Noodle Soup
1 slice of Blueberry bread

I am back on Body for life. I have updated my profile. Pictures and all. Lets make this year rock!

No comments: