Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday 01/08/07

K I can't seem to kick this cold. So I go see the doctor at 10:45 today. I did however get to the gym on Saturday. I did 20 min. on treadmill 15 min on eleptical and about 60 ab crunchs on weight machine. I have watched what I have been eating and I have had NO CHOCOLATE since Jan 2nd. That is a miracle in itself.

Today I plan on going to the gym and doing belly dancing.

Breakfast
2 cups of coffee with ff cream 65 cal
1 bowl of Raisin Bran with ff milk 275Cal
Total 340

Snack
Lorain 100 cal cookie - No Chocolate

Lunch
Grilled pork chop 130 cal
Roasted potatoes 1cup 150cal
Orange 85 Cal

Dinner
Mexican Ugh
Rice with chesse
chips and salsa
1 taco
1 chicken quesdialla
Probably - 800 cal or more

Total for the day 1600

I did not work out becuase I fell like crap and our instructor canceled belly dancing cause she is sick. But we did go to the BOW shop and get my son a new Mathews bow.

No comments: