Thursday, January 18, 2007

Today is an OFF Day

Okay I started my day off wrong and it ahs gone down hill with the food since then.

I went to Walmart with my kid this morning and we each got a doughnut. (Not chocolate)
Then it is fat Thursady here at work and I had a bite of what ever they brought. Just 4 different things. My old habit was to eat a plateful and then take a plateful to my desk. I walked away. But down in our department is that dang heart candy and I bet I have had 20 pieces today. At lunch I did eat a small salad and a lean cusine 280 cal dinner. I then went back upstairs and had more dessert. The one good thing was the one I had was eating is a weight watchers cake. 3 points. I am so full but I feel like I have fallen off the wagon. I have to go to Springfield tonight to get Vinny some contacts and so I will be eating out. No work out today!

Angel Food Pineapple cake

Use Angel food cake mix that you use water only in.
then a whole can of pineapple with juice.
Mix the two together and bake. (Don't add the water the juice from the pineapple will be the water)
Then you just put FF or Reduced Fat Whip Cream for the frosting.

Oh my Goodness it is heaven and only 3 points a slice.

No comments: