Monday, January 22, 2007

Inspiration

I always wanted to inspire people to see the potenial in themselves. But First I needed to do that with myself before I can help others. I have been making changes in my diet and excerise for the past three weeks. Others are beginning to follow. My good friend Dot has started coming to weight lifting classes with me. Now a coworker is going to join the gym with me and start going to the classes too. My hubby, well he has always said he wanted to join the gym but never done it. I think he is for real this time. He is really watching what he eats as well.

In the mean time, I have had not ate Chocolate for 21 days.

Miracles happen every where I turn.

I am going to really get on bored this week, eating clean! Working harder at the gym. I am going to go to the Expo in Columbus, OH. I want to look great when I go. Last night I watched Body Works by Bill Phillips and what inspiration that was. Just watching that made you want to go the gym even though it was 11:30 at night.

No comments: