Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tuesday Jan 30th

Well today I had to check out the check book and yeah I am freaking out. Hubby won't work for another 2 weeks. Then he won't get paid for another week or two. Its sometimes scary. I know that God takes care of us but I would love to be finically secure. Knowing that the money will be there and being able to buy what ever. To just get ahead. We are so in debt and I don't see any way out of it. I wish I could. I rack my brain for Ideas about making money and all I get is alot of wasted thinking. I have so many places I want to go and see and I want to be able to build a house and have nice furniture and nice kitchen appliances. Not expensive but something nice. Not the hand me downs or the second hand stores. Just to be able to go to the mall and actually pick out an outfit without worry about how to pay a bill next week. My son goes to college in four years and I won't be able to help him. Hell I have my own student loan and I can't even begin to make payments on that. I think what pisses me off any more is not being able to buy health insurance for my husband and kid cause it would take my whole check and now that my husband bills have come in we will owe over $10,000.00 all because I make just $12.00 an hour. WTF there has to be something better then this. There Has to BE!!!!!!

Anyone got any ideas? Other then the get rich scehems that sees to be out there all over!

On to the Daily food intake

Breakfast
Oatmeal 130
Coffee 2 cups 60 cal

Snack
Egg 85 cal

Lunch
Chicken 180 cal
Squash 85 cal
Jello Suger Free with fruit. 25 cal

Snack
Boiled egg 85 cal
Orange Drink 30 cal

Dinner
Turkey Sandwich
80 cal bread
40 cal cheese
25 cal mayo
60 cal turkey

Snack
1 suger cookie 60 cal

945

Workout - Cardio 30 min on Precore
Weights - Chest, Back, Biceps

No comments: