Tuesday, December 19, 2006

As I sit here

Hello to me!

I looked on the internet all day today about bloggers that was in my situation. I have researched and read everything imaginable about weight loss. What to do? Well what I have concluded is - exercise and keeping calories between 1200 to 1400 cal. WW, Body for Life, Atkins, and South Beach. All will work if you are dedicated and are ready to make changes in your life. Change is the hardest thing to do. Because you have to get out of your comfort zone. Break thru barriers that keep you in your box. I believe anytime you want to make a change you have to be focused and you have to rid yourself of all excesses. I am tired of living around food. I am tired of being fat. I am tired of hearing myself say I am going to do something and I don't do it. I am tired of reading all the latest and greatest diet gimmicks, magazines, and internet traps for money.

So in my learning for the past year. Here is what I have to do.

Drink Water
No caffeine
Vitamins
Eat Fruits and Veggies (preferably fresh)
No sugar
No White flour
No Fatty meats
Walk, Walk, Walk
Workout, Workout, Workout

With that said.

I will start tomorrow.

I am so funny!

No comments: