Monday, December 11, 2006

Way to LONG!

Okay I am writing this a second time becuase my computer crashed. Didn't save! Ugh!

My life has been turned upside down and inside out. With the weather, my hubby having surgery, and my kid in school. I have not walked for two weeks and I have ate everything in sight! I have gained two pounds. So back to the grind stone.

Breakfest
Orange 45Cal
Coffee w/ Splenda Cream 30 cal

Snack
100 Cal Cookies
Water

Lunch
Subway 6' Steak and cheese Sandwich 400 Cal
Chips 220 cal
Diet Coke

Total so far... 795
I Have walked 1.5 miles. Plus I have belly dancing tonight. Calories spent 155.

DINNER
1 cup of Lassanga
1 Brownie
Handful of Dorittos

Dessert
Hot Chocolate with 10 marshmellows and a tablespoon of choc chips

Gotta a ways to go. It is suppose to be nice this week. So I will just walk my little but off.

UPDATE
Plus I did not go to Belly Dancing!



No comments: