Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Oh My

Hello World!

My friend Dodie has lost 8 pounds in two weeks on Weight Watchers. She is a true inspiration and a Great Friend.

So HERE I go. I know I told myself that I would never do this but I can't seem to do this on my own. So I am going to do weight watchers to as well. I am a big BFL person and I believe in it whole heartily but I need to stay motivated. Weight watchers has the support that I believe I need. I want to change my life and I want to eat healthy. Why I choose to damage my body by putting crap in it is besides me. So on top of it I am going to work the 12 steps on my weight and give it to God. I am done trying to do this on my own.

Breakfast
Coffee 2 cups
Special K 3/4 cup with 1/2 cup of FF Milk 160 cal 1g fat 27 carb 2g Protein 3Points

Snack
Water
Banana 1.5 pt

Lunch
Weight watchers SmartOnes Lasagna Florentine 290 cal 9g fat 35g carb 4g fiber 15g protein 6 points.
Diet Lipton White Tea Raspberry

Snack
Diet Coke
Carrots 1 cup 1 pt

11.5 points Total
10.5 Points Left


Dinner
talipa 3 pts
Green Beans
Potatoes 2 pts

Snack
Cookie 3 pts
Cantalope 1 pt

Total 20.5 points
Left 1.5

No comments: