Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Weekend Up date - Sabatoge

For the first time in two years I put on a pair of jeans and they fit. They fit good. I could zip them up easy and they are not tight. I am back into my size 12’s! Yes!

Then on Monday instead of eating right and working out. I skip my workout, I go to Krispy Kreme and had two doughnuts (1 the whole wheat doughnut and the other very fatting sour cream doughnut along with a diet coke lol). I was so sick to my stomach that I could puke. Why! Why! Why! Then later that night we went to Wal-Mart and we got Cream Horns (5 in a pack), I ate 3. I ate till I could puke again. I went to bed with my stomach hurting. This morning I woke up with my stomach hurting.

So I have learned that I can NOT eat like that any more. My body said WTF are you doing to me?

So today I am eating clean.

Breakfast

Banana (I could barely get it down)

2 cups of coffee

No comments: