Monday, February 05, 2007

Weekend Report

Oh My did I eat this weekend.

Saturday
Oatmeal with protien
Lunch at chedders
Talipa
salad w/ blue cheese
cresant (that was like dessert)
Hashbrown cassarole
After that meal which I took half of the fish home cause I was full I could puck. I felt aweful
Dinner
Salad w/ blue cheese
talipa

Snack
Crackers and cheese
I over did it with the cheese!

Sunday
Cherrios
Baked lays
100 cal pack of cookies
turkey sandwich

triskets and some cheese slices

dinner
maybe 3 oz of steak
4 jumbo shirmp
large sweet potaote
salad w/ blue cheese
pineapple (it tasted like candy)
I could puke after this meal too.

Snack
100 cal cookies
Hot tamales 100 cal
jelly beans

I did not work out.

Let me tell you this. I was so messirable and I could hardly move because of all the food I ate.

Lets get together this week and kick ass.

Hubby is gone for a week or so. It is just me, Vinny and jake.

No comments: