Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursday

Well hello I have had an of and on week. I never realized how much my husband does for me. I know that I want to be a better person when he is around. I clean the house, I cook, I do arrands, I workout, I watch what I eat. Since he has been gone, I have eaten everything I wanted (NOT CHOCOLATE), UI have not cleaned, I have not cooked. I have bascilly have not done much but ruin everything I have worked for. I have gained 2 pounds. UGH!

I am taking my pictures to start my BFL tracker contest. I am also using this challange to enter the BFL 2007 rounds. I can tell with working out my body is already changing. If I can step it up and eat clean then I am soooooo a WINNER! No let me rephrase this. I WILL step it up and eat clean! I am SOOOOOOOO a WINNER!

Breakfast
Yougart 40 cal
Banana 80 cal
2 cups of coffee 60 cal

Snack
Fig Nuten packet 130 cal
Water

Lunch
smartone 320 cal
salad 40 cal
sm cake 80 cal
tea

Walked 30 minutes.

No comments: