Monday, November 13, 2006

Weekend Report

Oh my, this weekend was something. We deer hunted all weekend. By Sunday I was so tired I was making myself sick. We got up Sat and Sun at 4:00A.M. I am not a morning person. But I did this for my son and hubby. I ate so badly. I made Lasagna and cupcakes for Sat. Then my friend made chicken fried steak, fake mashed potatoes, and green beans for dinner. Then on Sunday we had eggs, hash browns, and sausages for breakfast after the morning hunt. Then stew and bisquick biscuits for dinner with a cookie. With all the heavy food, my stomach was revolting. My goal this week is to try to lose 4 pounds. I am still at 174. I am going to walk everyday and I do belly dancing tonight. I want to be at 169 before Thanksgiving. Then be to 160 before Christmas. So let’s begin!

PS: No Deer for our family but our friends got one a six lopsided point buck.

No comments: