Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tuesday - But Friday for ME

Hey there, Last day of work before we are off to KC for Thanksgiving.

My weight has not budged. So once I am back from this little shin dig. I am getting back to the gym. Although I am wearing a pair of pants I bought last year and they are falling off of me.

I went belly dancing last night and I am a little sore today. I so enjoy doing that and wish I could up my classes but she only has them one night a week for right now.

Chris my hubby has hurt his Achilles and I think it is tore! Poor guy is a bunch of pain but will not go to the doctor because of NO INSURANCE! I would much rather pay for his doctor bills and be indebt then for him to be in pain. We will see what he does.

Vinny my son has a concert tonight and we need to pack for the five days we will be gone. Leaving in the morning once I drop of Jake our yellow lab lap dog. He goes to doggie daycare.

Breakfast
Coffee w/ ff cream
Eggs

I wont be able to walk today. Got a meeting with the boss to see if I can get a raise.

No comments: