Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday Daily

Hello I am blowing it big time today.

2 orginal krispie cream doughnuts 400cal 24g fat
1 choc brownie 200cal
egg cassarole 1/2 cup 150cal
1 Slice of cheese 40 cal
1 slice of summer sausage 40 cal
1/4 cup mixed nuts
Coffee w/ ff milk and splenda

I have ate most of my calories before 8:30 We have Thick Thursday Today. I have no self will what so ever.

Oh and then I got sucked into going to the Middle school and ate
Turkey
Dressing
Potatoes & Gravey
Home made dinner roll
Pumpkin dessert
Tea

I walked for 1.5 miles but man I feel like crap and I have a herendous headache.

Serves me right!

Dinner I had four or five bites of hamburger helper. Nasty and then I ate a cinnomon roll it was 110 cal.

I went way beyond my calories. Train Wreak!

No comments: