Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tuesday Night

Okay then 3:30 came and I got a phone call from a friend that her husband was going to the hospital. Could I drive her and I said oh yes and headed to her house. There I find her hubby on the floor in so much pain he could not get up from the floor. Yet he would not go to the hospital by ambulance. Ugh so we had to get him into his suburban some how. In the mean time my friend brings out some potato chips. Which I eat a handful. Hen I eat a banana. My husband finally shows up (he has been deer hunting) to help drive and get our friend into the car. We all head to the hospital an hour away. While we wait me and my hubby goes to the hospital cafeteria. I ate the following…

Grilled Chicken breast
½ cup of mashed potatoes
Roll with butter
2 jalapeƱo peppers.

Oh yeah we stopped at a gas station and my friend buys me a ½ cappuccino and ½ coffee. Which I drank!

Then once we got him back home. I eat another handful of chips and a small size of skittles package the kind you get for Halloween.

So let’s just say my diet got blown to hell. What was amazing is that I did not want any of it yet I ate it. What the F**K! I am so disappointed in myself. I could have had a salad. No I run towards comfort food. My nerves were shot but come on. Why can’t I be one of those that don’t reach for food?

No comments: