Thursday, November 09, 2006

Good Morning!

Today is going to be a great day! I feel like I am back on track.


1 cup Coffee with ff cream 30
Granola bar 180 c.
100 Cal cookie
Rice 1 cup 242 Cal
Chicken Nuggets 250
small salad 50
Diet coke
Tilapia
Noodles 1.5 cups
Corn .25 cups

Walked 1.5 Miles in 30 min

I started tanning and that always makes me feel good. I have a little sign on my keyboard at work that says "Sit Up Straight" and another on my monitor "How bad do you want it? Little reminders to keep me on track!

I am wondering if anyone does this. Thinks they look skinny or not that fat and then looks in the mirror and sees something totally different. You try on cloths and you old sizes don't fit and you make an excuses that they don't make cloths like they used to. The cloths are really to small. Well I have done that for the past two years. I kept getting bigger and bigger. Feeling miserable! Maybe I have had a wake up call.

Since I have lost the 11 pounds I gained back 2 of the 13. My cloths are getting bigger and I see small difference. Like the rolls on my back are going away. I can wear tighter cloths and not feel bad or ashamed. I really like the saying and understand it with just the 10 pounds that I did lost. "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!"

I am on my way!

No comments: