Friday, March 14, 2008

Back to the Gym

Yesterday I stopped by the Gym I used to go to and asked the question I need to get started. "How Much?" Patty and Jodell are awesome people and they want to see you succeed. When I walked in there it was like going to your parent and telling them you had been doing something bad, even though they all ready know and they just smile and say welcome back! My foot is not in the door yet. I am going to start back in one week. Next week I am heading back home it is Spring Break and I need to go see my dad he has been getting Kemo treatments for his cancer and all his hair started falling out yesterday so he shaved it all off today. I think it was cool that my one of my brothers shaved his head to. Anyway I will be out of town for a week and want to start off on a good start at Gym.

No comments: